Thursday 14 May 2009

two new friends





I've been away for a few days. Not been up to much except seeing family up in Birmingham, where my sister and I went to the market and bought lots of very cheap but lovely fabric from which I've made two new friends. The first one is a cat for Jelly's stand at the Creative Review Portfolio Exhibition in June. I'm going to make him a little Jelly sweater to wear. He likes to eat Oriental instant noodles with fried egg like me, only they won't give him heart disease... I haven't given him a name yet. Maybe the folks at Jelly will christen him in June.

The second little fella is a glove puppet I made at the weekend. He is a sports-mad gym bunny and likes to do sit-ups. I haven't quite perfected the art of making puppets that fit properly yet, but I can just about get my hand into him for some good sit-up action.

No comments:

Post a Comment