Thursday 30 July 2009

recycled stationery geek

I have placed an order for some pin badges with this site whose prices and quantities seemed reasonable. I have to wait until late next week for them to arrive, though. How exciting! Meanwhile I've been designing packaging and yesterday I spent entirely too much time looking for biodegradable clear display bags. I found a good green stationery shop called Eco-Craft who sell them in lots of sizes, and I also like to use Recycled Paper Supplies, who do some good quality envelopes in not-too-bright colours and other stuff like card blanks and string made from scrap textiles. Wow, I can be really boring sometimes... I mean, I'm writing about blank stationery? Have I nothing better to do with my time?

Speaking of which, I've got another new animation job in the offing - it's just a maybe right now, but it is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to do if only I can get my grubby little hands on it. Fingers crossed today, please!

I should draw more humans. It might get me more work. Here is a pair of biker characters I drew last night:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your website via pikaland - I clicked on your link to see where you've ordered your badges from and I ordered my new badges from there too! If you haven't had anything made by them before - they look really good! I'm very pleased with mine for my shop!

    Best wishes,

    Kate

    ps love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete