Wednesday 18 November 2009

Diss auction rooms


Just been looking through the current catalogue for the Rural and Bygones sale coming up at Diss Auction Rooms, Norfolk this Saturday. There is a lot to see! Plenty of beautiful old enamel signs, farm and domestic equipment, wooden crates, random stuff like top hats, a 'shepherd's turnip cutter', a cheese paddle... the mind boggles. I would love to go and drool over old junk, only it's an hour and a half drive and we are likely to be entertaining my parents this weekend.






Isn't this trade bicycle the cutest thing? All you would need next would be a cute little dog tucked up in a plaid blanket in the basket. And those boots?! I wish I were a size 10... well, maybe not. And how about this baker's trolley below for some gorgeous shop display? Now all I need is a shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment