Friday 27 November 2009

un-siecle-de-plus


I have been spending far too much time on eBay recently, looking at woollen cardigans, vintage toys and floral blouses. Today I came across a pair of old bowling pins from France and followed the seller's link to this online shop that has just opened this month in France - Un-Siecle-de-Plus. Irritating music aside, it is a trove of beautiful French antiques, selling metal shop lettering, wire baskets, clothes hangers and shoe lasts amongst other things. Of course it's all in French so if you can't read it that's a shame, but the images are still beautiful.




The shop owner also keeps a blog with some lovely pictures of French junk, updates on new products and links to other shops.



I just realised how long it's been since I've posted up a random sketchbook drawing or any work - maybe I'll make amends next week. It's all been about houses and shopping here for too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment