Tuesday 22 June 2010

the weekend


I had a wonderful weekend - seeing friends, drinking too much (!), acquiring a great leather suitcase from the junk shop, watching football and doing a bit of work whilst hungover :-) From the stickers and markings on the suitcase, it looks like it once took a journey aboard the SS Leda passenger ship. I love objects with a history.

This week I'm busy still doing animation work. I am already looking forward to the weekend! Sorry if posting is a bit light this week - lots to do! Will try and draw something silly for you later.

7 comments:

  1. When did you take that photo of college? It looks like you were a bat in the sky?!!!!

    I heart old suitcases. Who needs "posh" boxes from Ikea? :) Not that my domestic affairs extend to anything more than boxes and suitcases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pleasure as always, love. And I agree about the suitcases. One day soon your domestic affairs will encompass rooms and kitchens and nice things like that!

    I took that photo when we were having a wee in E staircase :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww i LOVE vintage, leather suitcases, what a great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old stickers on old suitcases are so cool. My mum has an old case with lots of cheesy 70s stickers from the Rhein and Austria. It always makes me smile. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. why don't we get fun stickers on our luggage any more?!

    ReplyDelete